1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Everyone seems to be wondering WHY

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Nov 21, 2011.

1. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

It will become a "world war" when they launch a nuke into Israel. You're right about China supporting them. They are very good at ma***ulating small countries to do their dirty work.

When I was in Viet Nam, all the NVA's weapons and materials came from China (FREE). Heck, when we were doing night-time search and destroy in Laos and Cambodia, ALL the supply lines were manned by Chinese regular army.
  2. stokes

stokes New Member

I think if Iran attacks Israel,China will do like the Russians did at the end of WWII and let us kick everybody's ass in the mid-east,get into it at the end and take their piece of the action like the Reds did in Europe.If they get into a direct conflict with us or the western allies in general,their industry will be doomed because all of the manufactured products are exported to us.Not to mention their economy when we default on all the loans.I dont think they are in any position to do as they did in Nam or Korea back in that one.
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

In North Vietnam we used Willie Peter on em and cooked em good :D Never looked back either and we never left nothing moving. ;)
  4. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Yes, but the smell was awful.