1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

EZ screw bent tip

Discussion in 'EZ-Just Idle Mixture Screw' started by Dlf5059, May 1, 2021.

1. Dlf5059

Dlf5059 New Member

Hi, I’ve heard many times times how good cvp products are so finally ordered some, two out of the three items ordered were exactly as expected except the ez just screw, when I took it out of the package and opened the bag and removed the protective cover on the screw the tip on it was bent, has any one else ever come across this and does cvp offer replacements for damaged items as I don’t see how the tip could have got bent with the protective cover on it ?

Attached Files:

2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Only seen this when the EZ-Just is dropped (common) or when the shipping package had been bent by the postal service. Do you have any pictures of a damaged package?
  3. Dlf5059

Dlf5059 New Member

Hi, the package was not damaged in any noticeable way when I received it and the needle has not been dropped since I’ve had it, it’s never been out the the little ziplock bag it came in until I was going to install it today . It’s been in a drawer with the other parts I ordered ( all of which have been in great shape and worked as intended ) I was actually impressed with the cover that it had on it as it seemed it was well protected . Thanks for the quick reply as I wasn’t expecting an answer until next week !