1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Fin Repair

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by JohnnyBiker, Dec 10, 2012.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

This is the place that I sent my head to to get fixed. I have no experience with these guys but my Indy sure does like their work. here is a link to their site. Nose around a little bit, you may need their services. Advanced Cycle Machining
  2. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Fixing a fin on a set of heads is no big deal.
    Its nothing to worry about even if you do not fix it.
  3. JohnnyBiker

I am going to have to give Advanced Motorcycle Machining a rating of A++ for the work that they did on my head repair. I am the one that goofed it up and I have to say that it was really difficult for me to find where it was that they had to fix. Great Job BOYZ!!! Thank You!!
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Gettn a fin welded back on is no big deal I was a welder for years.
  5. JohnnyBiker

I had forgotten to add what it was that it cost me to get the fins repaired. Including shipping from Hutchinson MN to Superior WI. and back, my total was $140