1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Finally!!! I can tell you guys...

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

January 28-29? Guess I won't be riding out to it....dang.:banghead:
  2. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Better bring your car Red. Judging by the weather so far this November, it looks like a bad Winter in store for us. Although it could be warm enough to ride those days....you just can't predict anything here.

HarleysLR, I hope to come one way or the other. Also will bring my copy of Abby's book for autograph. I want mine in red lipstick. Ha!
  3. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

Now that is entirely up to Abby .......:rolleyes:
  4. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Abby,

Real cool stuff. After all the crap in the media this last week, is really good to hear about people helping kids who need help. Our kids are where it is.... good for you!!!
  5. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

HarleysLR, that pic of your new StreetGlide looks like mine. Is yours Vivid Black or Black Pearl? Do you still have the stock pipes?

Attached Files:

6. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

The Street Glide is dark blue pearl, the fatboy is black pearl.
    When the picture was taken it had stock mufflers, I have some loaner mufflers right now I believe they are Rush slip ons. Still trying to decide what I really want and can afford. This EFI stuff is all new to me so I've been reading and studying a lot about it. SG is an 08 had 6,400 miles on it when I bought it.
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep that efi stuff is something alright , read all you can & ask these guys all you can , it works real good when you have the right tuner set up on it , good looking ride
  8. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

Abby I'm just up the rode if you need any help, input, borrow any tools that you need etc.