1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Finally!!!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Apr 4, 2012.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Today we had our inspection done on our potential new to us home. I would have to say that I am getting a really good deal on this house. In a good economy and in the market that I live in, this house would go for about 300k. I am getting it for just under half of that amount. This house was not skimped on as far as what materials that were used, it was very well thought out. The foundation is very good, windows are tight with absolutely no leaking. Basically the house just needs some tlc and our loving touch. Needless to say that we are really excited!!!
  2. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Well, Hot Rider and I have purchased and have moved into our new home. it did not take us long to get moved in and semi settled. Now we are starting in on the small repairs such as nicks and dings in the walls, hole where pictures were, carpets and other things. I will havce to say that this house is so much bigger than what it was that was the were living in. It is just a small piece of heaven. I will take some interior and exterior shots of the house here soon and post them. I really like this house a lot, but most importantly, so does Hot Rider!!:cool:
  3. A2000DEUCE

A2000DEUCE New Member

Congrats on the new house. As long as the essentials are in good shape, the cosmetics can come with time. Have fun. It never ends.