1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

First Dyno Pull Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by JohnnyBiker, Oct 6, 2011.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

These are the same pulls as the first ones that I posted... Not feeling well today...:fight::D
  2. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Wanna see another 2-1 to help ya:puke:..:roflmao:

Attached Files:

3. JohnnyBiker

:rant::rant: Those are from BUB aren't they???
  4. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Vance & Hines/Roland Sands

Attached Files:

5. JohnnyBiker

I do not understand this at all, why do the SAE charts show less than the Standard?????
  6. JohnnyBiker

Well, I have my next dyno run scheduled and I am really looking forward to that as well.

I also have had a chance to get my bike out on the road and test the 195 jet. I think that I am near fixing my problem on the top end. Whip is way more responsive on the top end. I roll and she go. :cool: I did get a few carb farts but it is only 50* outside so I am not worried about that. It was really nice to roll and go. I noticed also when the rpm's came up I could actually feel the cams come in. It is difficult to describe, other than Whip snaps even better now!! I guess there isn't really all that much more to say other than I am close.:D
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011