1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

First Snow of 2010

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Red Rider, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

I don't have any idea what you are talking about Johnny!!!! :devil: :roflmao:
  2. Bagman

Bagman New Member

84 and sunny today. I'm glad I get to ride year round.
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

4. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Just have to rub that in huh??? :wtf::wtf:
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Man sleepy thats just to cold for me anymore ,i did spen some time in Alaska for my Uncle sam back in 69 & felt colder then you have now But I have to say I'am spoiled with this 85 here today
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I honestly don't know how you guys can take it Bob. Were down to around 20 and supposed to get into the teens. Put a electric heater in the motor home today (better safe than sorry) put the battery tenders on all three bikes today.
    We had our Hog meeting tonight and guess what, nobody rode. :D I had to run the meeting tonight with the help of another guy. We had fun with it and got good responses back from chapter members but don't think I would want to do it all the time. We got a lot of good people in our chapter. Some ride a lot while others not much and it don't matter. Meant a new gal tonight who just got a Softail Deluxe and put new pipes on it, she is really excited to get out on it. That was cool, nice to see her excited about riding. That's what it is really about.:)
  7. steveb

steveb Active Member

Getting used to the colder weather is mind over matter if a person doesnt''t mind it don't matter.
  8. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

i been thinking about getting another 5th wheel and coming to camp out in your front yard!!! supposed to be in the single number tonight here.
    Have a great Thanksgiving and don't eat to much pumpkin pie!!!
  9. Hot Rider

Hot Rider Active Member

The cold isn't so bad to get use to. Yesterday I loved watching it snow! It will be fun to get on the bike again, but I'm ok with winter too.