1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

For Jonnybiker

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jan 29, 2011.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Ya me to & don't want to pay over priced for them cause they got to cold :rant:
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We get a lot of our veggies from Californica
  3. cowboy

Ya but your right above them & where right in the middle of the two :(
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

They also up here try and push the Mex veggies on us in the stores but people are getting wiser and only buying USA. Gotta read the label made in where :eek:
  5. cowboy

There's a lot of veggies from mexico ,hell I use to pick up a load of v I P on this side of the boarded ,had to wate a few hours ever time for the trucks to come across from Mex & it was would take half a day to be checked in & then reloaded onto my trailer all frozen food /veggies from V I P:eek: oh they paid good to haul :D & my temp them is dont inclued the wind chile it's 18 out there