1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Garage Door opener

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Apr 19, 2014.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

After yea got off the bike, then back on to ride it in then back off again to reach that beer. :D
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep but that's good for my legs /knees
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Several beers would make you walk like new :)
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

After parking the bike, it'd be nice to have a robot bring the ice cold beer and pull my boots off as I lounge in the easy chair flipping through channels - and before anybody gets any ideas - never in a million years could I get Mac the Wife to do it. I'd have to be an invalid, and then maybe she'd do it.

Anyway, these gizmos we use and take for granted every day are great until they go bad. I use as few as possible. No electric tooth brushes for me LOL.
  5. hogcowboy

hogcowboy Active Member

Texas between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls
    Ah man, you mean I got to move the frig? I have to get off and walk all the way in front of the bike to open the frig door. Darn! And I thought I had it right.:(
  6. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

It's worth the effort for the beer, though :).