1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Gel Seat

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by ladyharley, May 22, 2007.

1. ladyharley

ladyharley New Member

Yep Yep Yep

Yes, had a good time...long ride tho. I don't like "rushed" "hurry to get there rides"...but it was an "experience". Reminded me of a wanna be Sturgis :p
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Glad you had a good time! I am hoping to experiance Strugis this year... Deployment may or may not interfere...have not heard yet. I also like taking my time going places, but sometimes you just have to strike out for a specific destination and a timeframe. IF I get to go to Sturgis this year, I will have some of both types of riding....
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

good to here all went well, & yes all these rallys are eather a sturges or daytona wanta be's , years ago that's all there were just the two now it seem's everybody has a rally :eek:
    :cool:
  4. DKIN21

DKIN21 New Member

ladyharley, i was born at holloman air force base and we lived in alamogordo, my dad was stationed there when he was in the army, we moved back to tennessee when i was 6 months old and have never been back, i would like to go there just to see what it looks like. i was born in aug. 1954 so i'm sure its nothing now like it was then, but would still like to see the place. i have never run across anyone that lives or has ever lived there.

DKIN21

LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD
  5. ladyharley

ladyharley New Member

Born on Holloman, huh?....lucky you :p You're not missing much. The jobs are non-existant and the people are still back wards...

PS I was raised in the Army also.
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

here I thought I was the only Army bratt :D , Lady harley Nm wind's blow but your lucky there we have all this heat & humiaty(sp) for the past two week's it's been in the mid 90's & heat index over 100 :eek:
    :cool:
  7. ladyharley

ladyharley New Member

Yep Army Brat...still getting over it :p HA! Here in Alamogetto, NM :)
    it supposed to be a military town, but geeze, having to deal with the mentality here...arggggggggggggggggggghh!... However, the upside, got to go riding in the mountains today..I always love the ride...Hot tho.
  8. Texas Road Glide

Texas Road Glide New Member

hangs head in shame.............
    <<<<<<<simple man......simple mind........
  9. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

hey trg.......how ya been???