1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Good Sounding Pipe For My 750 Honda

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by gmuncy, Apr 21, 2004.

1. gmuncy

gmuncy New Member

I Need A Big Bike Sound For My Honda 750 Ace. I Seen Where Cobra Is Making A 2 In 1 To Fit My Bike. I Would Like To Hear Some Input On What Everybody Is Putting On There Bikes.
  2. freerider

freerider New Member

New to this kind of forum but going to give it a try for some helpful info. I have a 2002 Honda Sabre 1100, love the bike. I put a set of Vance and Hines Long shots on it and it looks great and really sounds great, loud if that is what you like. I have had so many compliments on them and my husband has a sportster and the sound blows his away. Hope that helps. I think Vance and Hines, not sure of the spelling, makes a great product.