1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Got a hair cut or two

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Jan 4, 2011.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yes it worth it I have donated to them before , you have to let them know when & were your doing it & threw who ever cut's your hair :D
  2. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

I got a haircut last week in Punta Cana,Dominican can't recommend the barber though! :eek:

Attached Files:

3. quietone

quietone Active Member

The locks for love deal does require at least 10 inches for a donation and is used alot for children who have lost hair due to cancer tratments etc. Started donating to this in 91 and about every year and half send them 13 to 15 inch ponytail. They claim if you give 8 times you've gave a head of hair and I just did number 11 so maybe some little guy is getting sideburns or a mustach now
  4. quietone

quietone Active Member

You can have anyone cut your hair for you and after your done just put it in an envelope and send to an address in Florida and they will send you a thankyou for it
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

uh oh.............looks like ya doing some diving in the shallow end of the pool!!!!!!:)
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Ya chuck it does look that way or he pissed of the ol again , either wat looks like it hurt :eek::eek:
  7. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

Snorkeling & Dark Rum is a bad mix!! Didn't get far enough away from the boat,went down boat moved a little and put a propeller right where I came up! It wasn't running but still cut me good - fixed it with more rum :roflmao:
    Just loading rest of trip pics now will put some up later.
  8. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Those props will get yea everytime :) good thing it wasn't running. Bet it felt good to get in some warmer weather for awhile. Maybe that's what we all should do is get together for a cruise someplace in a warm climate. :D