1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

great weather . . . great rides . . . bad back

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by joshbob, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

My bad knee was barely a bother in AZ and Floreeda. Back in cold weather of Noo Yawk it's f n killing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

A ride to the chiropractor, now that's just wrong :bigtears:
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

My doc greeted me at the door when I pulled in this afternoon. Said he's been thinking about buying a motorcycle, a "big Harley" as he puts it. So we talked motorcycles while I was doing electrotherapy. Took the long way home and enjoyed the ride . . .
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Yeah. And I read somewhere where they're saying that extended periods of cold weather are all a part of global warming. Bite me, Algore.
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Now that's what I call therapy Josh