1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Happy easter y'all........

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Apr 23, 2011.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I absolutely know how she was during the War in Vietnam. and I cannot stand her anyways even before my dad told me all of that. I like her dad, (On Golden Pond), and everytime I see or hear about her I just want to :puke: Peter Fonda Sucks too just because he is related.
  2. JohnnyBiker

That movie overall sucked!!! I liked most of the actors in it but other than it sucked.

I used to build treadmills for her, this was before I knew about her stance on the war and shiit that she talked. After my dad told me what she did, I quit that job.

Remember when the Atlanta Braves were in the World Series vs. the Twins in 91'? The Braves' sleeve had the letters JWM on them. It Stood for ( Jane Wants More)!! :roflmao::gah: What a Whore!!!!
  3. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

If you overlook some of the slapstick humor, it was cool to see four good buddies going on a road trip. This one is a classic.

Any time you get to see a fun movie about riding Harleys cross-country is a good movie. The general public has seen too many of the Hells Angel types acting like morons out on the road, and now think everyone who rides a Harley is an outlaw.

I happen to like all the actors, even Ray Leotta, and most of the Del Fuegos were actual bikers. And the bikes were nice. I hope there is a "Wild Hogs Return!"
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

agree!
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We don't mention that traitors name hear either.
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Those of you who didn't like Easy Rider will never understand, be it your age or belief system. At the time it was a way cool movie. Today, the movie certainly doesn't apply (like many of the early '70's political movies and songs). I got it and now I'm all growed up! Peter Fonda was cool in "Hells Angels on Wheels" and another biker movie that I can't remember the name of (It had Nancy Sinatra in it). Due to some influence from Peter, I ride a Harley today. I have a sister who I don't like, I hope I'm not judged by her life story.
    By the way, a belated Happy Easter to you all!
  7. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Ps. piss on J.F. and s___t in her mouth.
  8. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Sorta like Richard Gere's stupid statements about peace and love to the firefighters & police in NYC right after 9-11. Shepard Smith on Fox News said after showing footage of Gere's comments: "Wrong crowd, Zen boy!"
  9. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I agree with your stance on her however JWM was not there for that...

During the 1991 season the Atlanta Braves wore a "JWM" patch on their sleeves in respect for the recently deceased John W. Mullen - the team's Vice President and employee for the previous thirty-one seasons.
  10. alex the dog

I don't want to come across as a hate-monger, but I saw her on some international news story back then saying "Thank you (to a group of NVA officers) for killing American troops on your soil" while burning the American flag. I was one of those troops she hatefully wanted killed, and no amount of time or apologies from her will ever allow me to forgive her.

Our gov't. used to hang people for doing what she did, and she thinks all is forgotten. Daddy's money was the only thing that saved her a$$.....and now Ted's "settlement money" is what keeps her alive.

OK..................sorry folks..........hot button pushed.
  11. FLHTbiker

Alex, I don't even want to talk about her anymore as I feel the same. We heard her on a radio broadcast when were in North Vietnam. No doubt we would have killed her without any remorse if we could have. However don't know how Happy Easter turned into the traitor bi4ch. Maybe we should just forget about her and move on.
  12. alex the dog

Thank you for setting me straight FLHT. I apologize to all you good folks out there, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of the family....especially at Easter. Hope you had a good day of kissing grand children and family.
  13. JohnnyBiker

Don't care about what it actually stood for. The other sounds better.
  14. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I do think any of us would have put a bullet in her if we had the chance back then , or even now for her crap back then :angry::angry:
  15. chucktx

back to subject.....we had crawfish, corn on the cob, mushrooms, hotdogs,newpotatoes, all in the same pot.....and long neck buds.......tried callin some folks to come help.....no response.......so the ol'lady and i had nearly 40 lbs of crawfish to our selves......the black bucket is a 6 gal bucket to hold the empty shells...........no, we didnt eat them all. what we couldnt eat we picked to put into some etoufee....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Attached Files:

16. FLHTbiker

You guys sure do eat, poorly. :D
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  17. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

man that looks good except the corn ,nice looking table
  18. alex the dog

Hey Chuck, is that the usual fare, or do you only put that on for visitors? Where did you find all that crawfish? I LOVE etoufee by the way.
  19. chucktx

grocery stores sell live crawfish when in season.....by the pound or sack......ya can ride in any direction and find folks fixin and sellin crawfish on the side of the road........same with bbq........