1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Harley vs Victory

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Mar 7, 2012.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

My son in law had a Victory for a couple Years , only reason he sold it was he & his dad opened a BBQ restaurant , his dad sold his fatboy & toy hauler
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

yeah sometimes ya gotta let those things go to open up a business

hope they did well...
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes there doing good & son in law is getting the inch & talking cross country victory :) , & as soon as my leg gets back to
    Normal I plan to test ride the cross country
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

I worked back home in Alabama for a Locksmith Company. They was the 2nd and 3rd ownership in the family. Passed from father to son, to father to son. and it would went on but the last son ran off to Colorado with a Blonde with I heard pretty pups and didn't want the business that made 5 million a year.
    The business was sold last year. The owner was like 70 yrs old.
    Both him and his father taught me.
    Couldn't of asked for better trainin and people to be with and take care of me.
  5. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Ummmm.....don't you have a BMW? Loved the youtube video of Hitler getting a Goldwing instead of a Harley, but can't find it anymore. Oh well, maybe they can find another VFR for him. Whoever makes these videos is a genius.
  6. direct_dave

direct_dave New Member

7. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Thanks Direct Dave. I still laugh at the lines where he sez "Nobody rides a Goldwing to Sturgis! All my life I've dreamed of riding a Harley to Sturgis".
  8. direct_dave

direct_dave New Member

Gern geschehen herr Alex