1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Heading Out

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Mar 24, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Lot more than that CB :)
  2. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

CB forgot already about the girl classes ya git along with the traesures postion. Course being as old and senile as he is ya can't expect to much. :roflmao::roflmao:
    Have a good time and good luck on makin it home safe and sound - that weather don't look like ridin weather to me. :D
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

if ya cant make it home, at least ya can hole up with a couple of womens!!!!!! lol
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

we won't tell on ya you can ask JB :roflmao:
  5. FLHTbiker

Went out tonight and we had several pitchers. Tool the blond with me. :)
    Here is some pics. Man we had fun got a few other pics on another camera. Had a little problem walking back to the Nugget hotel. Side walk kept moving around. :) gotta go meet her down stairs for a few more beers.

Attached Files:

6. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

there ya go.........i DO hate it when the sidewalk does not cooperate!!!!
  7. FLHTbiker

Walking better today and finally back home at 7 PM, we left at 6:30 AM. Man the 600 mile drive home was a hard day. Snow and ice the whole way. Took a few pics along the way but had to really watch the driving.
    One guy on his bike from the training that was from Washington got part way up HWY 97 and had to stop, way to much snow for a 2 wheeler.

Attached Files:

8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

If there was any chance of snow on the ground, you couldn't git me out of the House.
    In the 80's here and you got Snow.
    Al was right, Global Warmin did it.:fight:
  9. FLHTbiker

Here are a few more pics of our HOG members at HOT (Harley officer training):)

Attached Files:

10. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

No paper, no pens, and no calculators.
    Exactly what kind of trainin you workin on.:gah:
  11. FLHTbiker

:) I didn't show any pics of the class room work, to busy. Lots of classes for the Treasures position. Some classes on how to keep new members, other classes on making your chapter fun. There were classes for Road Captains and other positions. We had work books, pens, and new for this year all the class room courses on a CD. The trainers took every class seriously but not demanding and we had fun in each class and with the instructors. There was a women instructor from HOG in Australia, man she was good and fun being in her class. An advantage of being a Treasurer for our chapter, lots of women in all my classes and some really good looking ones to. :D
    Got to meet a lot of people from all around the west, including a few chapters from Texas. I found out one thing about Texas, there seems to be a difference between north and south in your speech. The gals from the Cut and Shoot HOG chapter in Texas didn't even have that Texas southern sound. I told them I know of a guy from southern Texas and he even writes in his posts with that Texas slang. :roflmao: ; but then Chuck writes normally :D and no offense CB. :) The women said that there is a difference between north and south Texas.