1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Heading to North Carolina - Saturday 9-12 thru Friday 9-18

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by badinfluence63, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

He was hypo or hyper glycemic. Didn't eat that morning ...
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Marc was a man I never met in real life, but through his posts on the innernet I felt I got to know him, just like I feel I know all of you. Strange how that works. I often think of him and all the other fallen brothers I have known through the years.
  3. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Same for me Josh....BT just has not been the same.
  4. Fatboy128

For all of us.
  5. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

But ya know.. I think Marc would like us to carry on so he can watch in amusment?
  6. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Another thought crossed my mind about this....unfortunately and sorrowfully Marc passed away. If there was anything good to take away from this it was that it did not go by unnoticed.

How many here would know if I wrecked on the road? Or bambidee or josh bob...you get my point.

I hope nothing happens to any of us but if some such misfortune should occur the moral support from everyone would sure go a long way.
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. Fatboy128

His crash was covered by tv news and was seen by one of the guys here on BT who then posted it. Otherwise we probably would have heard it from Ol Bill or Mad Dog who are very good personal friends of Marcs. The rest of us are loaners on here except for I have Charlie46. I think the Floreeeda boys may have each other. The Texas boys Cowboy, Cardboard and Chucktx seem to be gone from BT. It just hasn't been the same without Marc and re reading this I realize I'm rambling due to the Bulliet my son and I are indulging tonight soooo good nite!!!
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016