1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Here I Go Again !

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Studds, Oct 23, 2010.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i lay a blanket on a table....use el cheapo plastic clamps from harbor freight....they have rubber covers on the clamping surface........holds the plastic good............
  2. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

My wife !!!:D sorry but true, just don't cuss at her
  3. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

I just replaced the 9" Cee Bailey on my StreetGlide with that new "wave" windshield from National Cycle. This one measures 10" above the fairing and has a unique profile that keeps almost all the wind (and bugs) off me. Big improvement over the flat-style windshield from buffeting too.

I still look over the top of it when sitting relaxed, so no problems when raining. Only problem I notice is that it shakes badly when I'm sitting idling. My motor is very rough (vibration) at idle, and the whole bike shakes badly until I rev it up a little. Nice product though, and is supposed to be unbreakable.