1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Honda or Chopper

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Feb 10, 2009.

1. charlieharley0057

charlieharley0057 New Member

English lesson from a Jock

Crackers = sooooo gooooood loooking. :rolleyes:

No not a football player :roflmao:

Jock = someone from Scotland or someone from Scotland called John.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

is that the rally that a lot of bike wont start due to the cold???? have to use heaters on them cause the oil is so thick???

and yes, lots of "crackers" over here.........the south is full of em!!!! :D
  3. charlieharley0057

charlieharley0057 New Member

Snowplough or Daytona

HI Chuck

I wondered why there were so many trailers at daytona :confused:

But of course you meant the Snowplough it was not to bad this year the main problem was as the snow melted the ground became saturated and there was mud everywhere.
    The sig Picture below was taken at the Orlando HD party on the day we flew home and all three of them look good to me. :cool:
    Charlie

ps I have not HJd this thread look behind the girls is that a Honda or Chopper??
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i would guess the the major events draw trailer queens out of the woodwork...and if ya commin from the snow belt, makes it safer to get your bike there.........dont care what the bike in the background is......concentrating on the foreground!!!!! lol lol
  5. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Gee......I didn't even notice that any were present until now.