1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Horny Toad Harley Davidson

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by JohnnyBiker, Feb 2, 2013.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I would like to say thank you to Jon over at Horny Toad Harley Davidson for the excellent service that he provided. I will be a repeat customer!
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Yep Jons a good guy.
  3. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

interesting name....could make for some interesting tshirts:roflmao: Glad they giving you good service, my local Harley dealer are *ssholes:D
  4. JohnnyBiker

For the most part so are mine. I have been speaking with Jon for awhile now. He is the guy that I will go to for all of the big ticket replacement stuff. My local dealers can have all of the chump shiit, but usually my Indy gets that stuff. :D
  5. JohnnyBiker

I need to give a HUGE THANK YOU to PC PAIN for some of the absolute best customer service that I have received from an HD dealer. I was in a bind and he was able to come up BIG for me. It was because of him that I was able to get my build completed on time and in the configuration that I planned for.

Thanks Jon for the help that you gave, it is very much appreciated and you have made a customer for life!!!! :D
  6. JohnnyBiker

I love this dealership so much that it is almost unhealthy. LMFAO I just ordered up my HD Daymaker LED headlights for PC Pain at the Horny Toad!:cheers:;)