1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

How about an e-mail flood to these idiots?

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Goose, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Huh? There are *** bikers??? :rolleyes:
    ROFLMAO! The thought of “a bunch of pink motorcycle riders”
    A flame-war? Umm, is that a new division of **** over in Iraq???
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2005
  2. Goose

Goose New Member

Ever heard of "Dikes on Bikes?" :D It's a group out around San Francisco, I think. Heck, might be nation wide. I hear they're movin' in on the Banditos down here, takin' over, prostituting their "girl friends" on sixth street in Austin. :eek:
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I just looked up a *** bikers group from here and wow, yes they like to ride and camp. But they like to first meet in a restaurant or bar go for a ride and then afterwards its gang bang time. Really exciting :eek:
    Most are riding non-Harley's

I especially like this part:
    Do not approach or attempt to reason with bikers. Most of them are belligerent. When possible, take down their license plate number and call the police. In communities where the police pull over bikers, often they find alcohol, drugs and sometimes weapons. In a few cases, bikers have outstanding warrants for their arrest.

Most of the time the cars that pass you by with children in them, they all wave and always get a friendly wave back. I really like the way this author wants all who read this trash that all bikers even all Harley riders are the same all lumped into one big bucket of trash. :rolleyes:
  4. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Yes, I truly like the part of taking down their license-plate number, Huh? FOR WHAT?
    Because their on their way to work? Because their out enjoying the day on a bike? Because their going to the corner market to get some milk? You get the idea…
    Reminds me of the old busy-body with no life to enjoy besides the weekly bridge club meeting where, of course, they bitch about biker scum.
    All I can say to them is, get a life, get yourself educated about the world around you.
  5. Goose

Goose New Member

Yeah, that's the part I was trying to paraphrase. CHRIST, talk about your stereotyping! :rolleyes: I have NEVER had a warrant out for my arrest, ridden with few that would have, known very few that would have, and while I carry a weapon, I am licensed by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety with a full background check to carry it! Wonder if or how many of those *****s on that site could pass a background check to carry a weapon? If you wanna stereotype, I'm picturing a bunch of tree huggin' hippies with multiple marijuana arrests.... :rolleyes:
  6. SK

SK New Member

I've never known a *** group to be considered a right wing group before. I know there's a large *** community in Portland..as an Army buddy of mine from 25 years ago is *** and lives in Portland..we still communicate from time to time. I know he and his friends aren't the major protesting types, so there are some in Portland that aren't like that. While I don't agree with *** marriage in the legal sense of man and wife, they should have some sort of legal rights to that effect. And they do deserve to be treated as any other American should.

I've known Marc for 8 or 9 years now..ridden together several times. I certainly don't believe him to be a bigot. I know the written word is hard to discern sometimes and can get a little skewed.
  7. Goose

Goose New Member

This thread is ***. :D

Texas had an election today with 9 props on it. One of them was to prevent *** marriage. As I don't know that I care what **** do, I didn't care about voting. Other props I was equally ambivalent about. The wife did vote, though.

I mean, yeah, I think "*** marriage" is a little over the top. But, I'm not sure it's all that important in the scheme of things, I mean, if it makes 'em think they're normal or something. What is normal, anyway? Hard to tell anymore. But, I'm sure that prop will pass in Texas. It'll fail in Travis county, that's about it. LOL

I like what our next Texas governor has to say about it (Kinky Freedman), "I'm for *** marriage. I feel **** ought to have the right to be as miserable as the rest of us."
  8. SK

SK New Member

OK..enough about civil rights. Let's talk about what the CIA can do to terrorist detainees, especially overseas.
  9. FLHTbiker

:D Send the pink leather dudes in there to run things. :D

Sorry couldn't resist.

I can't believe one off the wall post that I thought was funny has led to so much fuss. Sheesh enough, lets talk bikes again its much more pleasant.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2005
  10. Goose

Goose New Member

I've noted that humor doesn't post too well on the internet sometimes. Even if you use a hundred smiley faces, somebody's going to take you for serious. Part of the evils of the internet and one reason why it doesn't replace a one on one personal conversation.

Now, back to these idiots on this web page......
  11. FLHTbiker

12. Big Ben

Big Ben New Member

Hey, I'd rather talk about bikes, too.

Problem is, jokes like "What do you call 100 n****rs at the bottom of the ocean?" aren't funny even if you put a thousand smilies after them. If you don't insult my brothers I've got no beef with you.

I get that this here intarweb thingy can make communication a bit difficult sometimes, so I'm willing to drop it if you are.

I gotta admit that I thought the idea of sending pink leather dudes to handle our overseas interrogation was pretty funny though :D
  13. Goose

Goose New Member

CD, the site where I first found this link, the guy that runs the site said he's been getting e-ms from this idiot all POed about the "spamming" he's been getting from bikers. Wondering if you'd been contacted yet, and, :D what you might have told him. :D
  14. Goose

Goose New Member

Removed personal info.

BTW, this is info on the idiot running this site.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2005
  15. FLHTbiker

Your brothers! :rolleyes: OK
  16. FLHTbiker

Well, goose I also had fired him off an E-mail. I'm sure that all of these E-mails will do nothing more than fuel his rage and make him into being more of a cynical nut than he already is. Ya gotta wonder where do these type of people come from, the breeding genes really got screwed up when he was made. :mad:
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  17. CD

CD Guest

Actually, I have not had the time to finish my tirade err diatribe or was that an eloquent factual e-mail? At any rate, it will depend on my mood at the time. :rolleyes: If he thinks he is getting e-mails now, wonder what he will think when I send out the newsletter with over 22,000 subscribers?:D
  18. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

check out the HAMC "news-cite"

sent them the link as well as a few other organized groups.
    They had it posted the next morning.The word is traveling.
    Back to motorcycles for me now.
  19. CD

CD Guest

We received an e-m from our host that was basically a "your picking on me" e-mail. I removed the personal information which, like his site are in the public domain. If you plan on e-mailing him, be civil, professional, state your point and be smart and make no threats etc. You may want to refrain from telling him of any conclusions you came to concerning his heritage, ethnicity, moral fiber or what you think of him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.