1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

How's your weather doing

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Sir Rat

Sir Rat Active Member

Been cold windy and rainy here. So cold I actually needed a blanket last couple of nights. :p

Aloha....Mike
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Was 33F this morning when I rode down the driveway. The day turned out great and warmed up to around 55. We did a Road Captains pre ride today and road around 170 miles. Had my heated liner for the first half of today then took it off the last part, to warm. Cloudy the first part with temps running around 40. Then the sun came out and man that felt good. Wound up at a really cool restraint called Mcminimums that sits right along side the Columbia River. Beautiful place and we watched the sail boats racing down the river. Great day and the temp when I got home was still not bad. Now, watching the pre-recorded Daytona 500.
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow we're supposed to get up to 44 from overnight of 27. Some buds riding and coming to my village for lunch. I may actually take the scooter out!
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Cool! Still chilly here. Wednesday it's going to the mid 60s and I'm going for a long day ride.
  5. FLHTbiker

Great, I hope you both get out on the bike. It felt great to be on it today. :)
  6. FLHTbiker

Who is getting snow and who is riding
  7. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

No snow this week. Going to be in the 20's tomorrow gonna go ice fishing all day.
  8. FLHTbiker

Got up to 52 here today and felt good when the sun poked its head out. Friday is going to be 60-62 gotta go for a ride.
  9. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

Glad someone gets to ride, I'll see weather like that in a month.:D