1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

If you come to Houston

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jul 10, 2012.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

hey, i didnt sweat that day!!!!!!!!! lol
  2. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Naw you didn't sweat,
    and I bet that little puney AZZ jacket you had didn't keep you warm if you rode anywhere.
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

4. cardboard

Coodn't git it to post.

There is Chucktx a Sweattin.
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

well you did call him a bear on another post LMAO :D & as for the snow we got about 6in that Christmas day it started around 10pm christmas eve here,my wife got upset with me cause I got the three grand kids out of bed & we went out & played around in it , & the snow stayed till late christmas day :D
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Man, I HATE snow. Just too many years of dealing with it. Got two grandkids from AZ staying with wife and me for a few weeks. It rained a little the other day, man they were tickled. I've never seen little kids happy to see rain.
  7. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

They probably don't see much rain in Arizona. We've been getting more than our fair share here. Farmers are loving it.
  8. Fatboy128

Hey CB, man you have sayin yer 62 like its almost death!! WTF man, you are still a young guy. Maybe some cooler temps will get ya outta the slump the heat got you in. Shake it off and lookit the glass of water, its half FULL! :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
  9. cardboard

Been workin too hard out in the Heat
    The dude I work for us 47
    He picks me up at a little after 7
    He don't work as hard as me and he's beat up
    Git out of the house
    Go out in 93-103* and stand in the sun and work everyday
    You can't stop to eat lunch it have lunch
    No time
    Tell me what it's like
  10. Fatboy128

Been there and done it over the years while working in AZ. Training laborers on construction sites. Did it also in San Antonio, Orlando, New Orleans plenty, Mobile, Pensacola, Tampa. Ya gotta grab a protien bar or two and gobble em down to keep ya metabolism going man. No lunch can really drag ya down. Get REAL protien bars not the crappy ones. Read the labels. Protein for breakfast with some whole grains (NOT instant oatmeal). Protein for lunch. Plenty of water. Go home, play under the sprinkler for a while and you'll feel like a new man. Oh yeah, keep the rednecks to a minimum also. Carbs are sugar, feel good for a short while than zzzzzzzz. Alcohol dehydrates ya. Wallyworld carries the ones we eat, "Supreme", but there are other good ones. Not all taste like shirt.
    Doc Fatboy says! :D
  11. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Doc Fatboy you is funny. Wished we could have spent more time together in AZ.
    As for snow, we don't get much here but the kids always get excited for snow, get a inch or less and they shut the schools down.
    CB, needs to fill a kids pool up dump abunch ice in it and then lay down in it. That will cool him down.:eek:
    Don't blame him on not wanting to work anymore, work sucks. I totally believe in doing what you want to do and doing something that makes you happy.
  12. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Doc fatboy lmao you go Doc