1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

jesse james' "dork" comment

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Feb 24, 2005.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i think he is the one on the black dresser!!!!:)
  2. Pixs

Pixs New Member

[​IMG]

I'm the good looking one.:cheers:
  3. Pixs

Pixs New Member

Bull ship

I wouldn't be cought dead on a FLGT (Garbage Truck)! Sue got tired of my hot rod Sportster and bought me an 06 FXDI Super Glide last fathers day because I'm such a good muther fu<ker.:eek:
    :cheers: :biker:

BTW what do you think of Mexican Freeways?

Best wishes to all
  4. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

yup..
    John Wayne
    Clint Eastwood
    Chuck Yeager
    Cale Yarborough
    Grumpy Jenkins
    Don Garlits
    Hmmmm ok I'll stop.......little off subject

I like the took "offense comment"..... not sure about "offensive" to me but pretty stupid to say something like what JJames in his own opinion.... it is not like he is the real thing.... anymore than most of us.... he just got lucky ,got on TV....cool.....His comment did made me think he thought he was actually above the rest of us dorks...(I do not however enjoy RUBs) and made himself bigger than the business or the so called "culture itself", he can if he wants... living the "lifestyle" ended with my aunts and uncles and a couple older cousins...I just live the ride.......and love American Freedom!!!!
    think I will step down now...:rolleyes:
  5. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

There was a time when I said that a few years back ..if it wasn't a FXR, it wasn't worth riding. But I'm getting old and slow and like the creature comforts, pull a tent trailer and go for a three week vacation with my bride. She likes the Harley a whole lot better than the Ducati so it's the bike that gets the call..The scary thing is that I'm liking it more than the Duc now.

Haven't been to Mexico yet..some day though.
  6. chucktx

it is kinda hard to tell, what with the matching t shirts and all...............
  7. Pixs

Pixs New Member

Mexico

Yo Chucktx,

I'm the one with the most hair sitting on the Dyna, That's Mike's Geezer Glide in front of me; I make him stand behind me because when we're riding he needs to take the lead so I will keep it under 100.

Sleepy,

"There was a time when I said that a few years back ..if it wasn't a FXR, it wasn't worth riding. But I'm getting old and slow and like the creature comforts, pull a tent trailer and go for a three week vacation with my bride. She likes the Harley a whole lot better than the Ducati so it's the bike that gets the call..The scary thing is that I'm liking it more than the Duc now.

Haven't been to Mexico yet..some day though."

Last Oct. Mike rode down to Oceanside from Oxnard and we went for a ride to get some wedding cake in Boston, I'm getting vintage but I still ride like I'm 30.

The reason I posted the info about the Rosarito Beach Run was to invite you guys to a really good time run. Don't wimp out, ride your bike, only one poser showed up and he quickly left, couldn't take all the laughing at him. The folks down in Mexico are really nice and very few hastles. The Rosarito PD blocked off 3 lanes of the main drag for us to park on in front of the venue. This run is not for kids, (photo bucket censored one of my photos) great for the old ladies to do some shopping and the food is the best at any of the local restraunts. The Tecate Beer Girls were easy to look :cheers: :cheers: at. the drinks were good and low priced. Check out the photo of the coca nut milk vendor on the beach. Rosarito is about 30 miles South of the boarder.

Best to all
  8. Killer-B

Killer-B New Member

Now THAT’S funny… there is no way in he!! That would ever happen in my world. :roflmao:
    JMO
  9. chucktx

funny killer..........funny:D
  10. hdbluse

hdbluse New Member

I was just wondering where Robert Ford was, not that we could really use him.
  11. beachspur

beachspur New Member

I might be a HD dork, but at least you don't see me on the side of the rode pulling wrenchs on my $hit in the hot sun and rain. If you want a bar hopper or a trailor queen go get a JJ look at bike. If you want to ride without worries that you can get home.......be a dork.
  12. ridehard95

ridehard95 New Member

jesse james is a punk @ss
  13. skull2007

skull2007 Active Member

jj sounds very angery... like sooo many other battered little women. and like sooo many battered little women he just can't keep his mouth shut. don't worry about kicking his ass, the women in his life are doing a fine job of that
  14. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Wow! This is an old thread.

The last time I saw anything with Jesse James, he had built a bike and was riding it "all the way to Sturgis". OMG - all the way to Sturgis from California! How does he do it? It must have been really handy having that truck following him with all his stuff and a machine shop so he could rebuild the top end when it blew up.

He's a RUB. Maybe he made his money by building some cool bikes, but when the rubber hits the road, he's a RUB. I would have liked to see him riding alongside me on I-90 through South Dakota at 110 degrees - and then camping out in that sauna at the end of the day. Of course he'd probably have a bus-sized RV following him if he was going to be camping.
  15. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I saw him in Sturgis.....and he was acting like a snob....but if he built the piece of crap he was riding that day.......SAD is all I have to say.....looked like something that was built out of that show Junkyard Wars...... I was VERY much NOT impressed..... looked like every part came out of a scrap yard and shoved together... I would not have been proud to ride it.....:eek: :roflmao:
  16. skull2007

skull2007 Active Member

only reason he went to sturgis cause his women beat him and through him out the house
  17. charlieharley0057

charlieharley0057 New Member

jesse james Shot

I might be on the wrong side of the pond
    but didn't jesse james get shot in the back?
    maybe this time he just shot himself in the Foot.
    shame it wasn't in his mouth at the time!:roflmao:
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  18. rayfin

rayfin New Member

Jj

I like Jesse James. You know there are harley riders that are dorks. He has a right to his opinion. IMO:D
  19. rayfin

rayfin New Member

20. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

who

oh yeah..him...... it has all been said ..still gonna boycott him... HD riders dorks sure...but come on.... look who he is building for... :roflmao: whatever.

Later
    Voo1