1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Jesse James going back on Discovery

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 14, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

He shoulda figured all that out before he married her. The pr*ck was barely married and he's out f***ing somebody else. I remember her saying once she felt safe because he had her back. Turns out the only back he's interested in is his own. Great example for any young people following his career.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I like Sandra a lot. I like her movies, but if she is that stupid to honestly think that a guy like him was going to be faithful, the she has a dim bulb.. I guess I don't get worked up about Hollywood weddings because most of them tend to be a business merger more than a marraige anyway. Their ego's are bigger than their bank accounts.
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

One thing she is not is stupid. She has done a better job in the business world that he has ever done. At least she didn't file bankruptcy. He is already messing around on his latest women and looks like she is going to dump him to. Guy is a jerk.
  5. JohnnyBiker

Some people can be really smart in business but really stupid in life. You made my point, he is a playboy and she knew that. The only thing that happened between them two is the obvious. I agree, I think that he is a jerk as well, but I would much rather ride one of his bikes than one from OCC or PJD. Jesse's bikes seem more practical to me and I think that he is more of the true definition of a biker than what Jr or Sr are. Jr and Sr to me are RUB's.....:rolleyes:
  6. FLHTbiker

I would not even go out of my way to look at him or his bikes. All those build bikes are for looking at and not riding. Don't watch any of those shows, heck those morons on Gold Rush up in Alaska looking for gold is more amusing and entertaining than any of those bike building jerks.
  7. JohnnyBiker

I like to look at bike too..
  8. FLHTbiker

Even Harley Limiteds :roflmao::roflmao:
  9. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

J.J. has built some cool bikes in the past. It's kind of like Elvis's music - his best work was when he started out - then after he got really successful, he and his music got flabby. I think many of the bikes these TV guys build are mostly for show. Some of them I don't see somebody riding for very long - they look unwieldy like they would be hard to handle. Personally, I don't like the Ultima or whatever brand motors they use.
    The reason I liked Indian Larry so much is that he based his bikes on vintage Harley engines and drive trains. Another good builder whose bikes I like is Jose de Miguel from Puerto Rico who likes panheads & shovels and old sportsters.