1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Jokes

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't get it. I don't drink that piss er beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Just teasing yea
  3. FLHTbiker

4. FLHTbiker

Somebody smuggled out a X-ray of Obummers brain.
    image.jpg
    badinfluence63 likes this.
  5. Fatboy128

Yep, it's him.

6. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I just made a democrat.....

one flush made it disappear
    badinfluence63 and FLHTbiker like this.
  7. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

A blonde goes on a hot date and ends up making out with the guy in his car. The guy asks if she would like to go in the backseat.

"No!" yells the blonde.

Things get even hotter, and the guy asks again.

"For the last time, no!" says the blonde. Frustrated, the guy asks, "Well, why the hell not?"

The blonde says, "Because I wanna stay up here with you!"
  8. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

9. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Willie Nelson.jpg

My cousin was hauling a load of rolled sod to Texas ...
    Gets pulled over by Louisiana state trooper ...
    Trooper walks up to the door ...
    Jeramy ... Can I help you officer ?
    Trooper .. was just wondering where the Willie Nelson concert was being held at ....
  10. Fatboy128

Aaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

11. marc 55

The Polite Way to Pee

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

"Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her you have to go to the bathroom?"

Michael said: Excuse me, I need to pee.

The teacher responded: 'That would be quite impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'

Sherman said: 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?

Johnny said: I would say "Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner."

The teacher fainted
  12. marc 55

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won’t stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.

He replies: “I have a question to ask, but I don’t want to offend you.”

She answers, “My son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”

“Well, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.”

She responds, “Well, let’s see what we can do about that…
    1) You have to be single and
    2) You must be Catholic.”

The cab driver is very excited and says, “Yes, I’m single and Catholic!”

“OK” the nun says. “Pull into the next alley.”

The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

“My dear child,” said the nun, “why are you crying?”

“Forgive me, but I’ve sinned. I lied and I must confess, I’m married and I’m Jewish.”

The nun says, “That’s OK. My name is Kevin and I’m going to a Halloween party!”

LOL! Keep smiling!
  13. marc 55

A man was looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library. He politely asked a girl: "Do you mind if I sit beside you?”

The girl replied, in a loud voice "NO, I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!" All the people in the library started staring at the man, who was deeply embarrassed and moved to another table.

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the man's table and said with a laugh: "I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking; I bet you felt embarrassed, rig

The man responded in a loud voice: "$500 FOR ONE NIGHT? ..... I`M NOT PAYING YOU THAT MUCH!"

All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock. The man whispered to her: "I study law, and I know how to screw people".
  14. marc 55

A blonde calls her neighbour and says “please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can’t figure out how to get started.”

Her neighbour asks, “What is it supposed to be when it’s finished?”

The blonde says, “According to the picture on the box, it’s a rooster.”

Her neighbour decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, “First of all, no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.”

He takes her hand and says, “Secondly, I want you to relax. Let’s have a nice cup of tea, and then,” he said with a deep sigh

…………

“Let’s put all the Corn Flakes back in the box.”
  15. marc 55

And now we know:

So true !

Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing.

He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours.

The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days.

So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen.

On the way he met a farmer on his donkey.

Upon seeing the king the farmer said,
    "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".

The king was polite and considerate, he replied:

"I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way."

So he continued on his way.

However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky.

The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.

The farmer said,

"Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."

So the king hired the donkey.

And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.

And the practice is unbroken to this day.

And now we know ...

So true !
  16. hotroadking

A father, son and grandson went to the country club for their weekly round of golf. Just as they reached the first tee, a beautiful young blonde woman carrying her bag of clubs approached them. She explained that the member who brought her to the club for a round of golf had an emergency that called him away and asked the trio whether she could join them. Naturally, the guys all agreed.

Smiling, the blonde thanked them and said, "Look, fellows, I work in a topless bar as a dancer, so nothing shocks me anymore. If any of you want to smoke cigars, have a beer, bet, swear, tell off-color stories or do anything that you normally do when playing a round together, go ahead. But, I enjoy playing golf, consider myself pretty good at it, so don't try to coach me on how to play my shots.

With that the guys agreed to relax and invited her to drive first. All eyes were fastened on her shapely behind as she bent to place her ball on the tee. She then took her driver and hit the ball 270 yards down the middle, right in front of the green.

The father's mouth was agape. "That was beautiful," he said. The blonde put her driver away and said, "I really didn't get into it, and I faded it a little.

"After the three guys hit their drives and their second shots, the blonde took out an eight iron and lofted the ball within five feet of the hole. (She was closest to the pin.) The son said, "Damn, lady, you played that perfectly." The blonde frowned and said, "It was a little weak, but even an easy seven would have been too much club. I've left a tricky little putt." She then tapped in the five-footer for a birdie.

Having the honors, she drove first on the second hole, knocked the heck out of the ball, and it landed nearly 300 yards away smack in the middle of the fairway.

For the rest of the round the statuesque blonde continued to amaze the guys, quietly and methodically shooting for par or less on every hole.

When they arrived at the 18th green, the blonde was three under par, and had a very nasty 12-foot putt on an undulating green for a par.

She turned to the three guys and said, "I really want to thank you all for not acting like a bunch of chauvinists and telling me what club to use or how to play a shot, but I need this putt for a 69 and I'd really like to break 70 on this course. If any one of you can tell me how to make par on this hole I'll take him back to my apartment, pour some 35-year-old Single Malt Strath Mill Scotch in him, fix him a steak dinner and then show him a very good time the rest of the night."

The yuppie son jumped at the thought! He strolled across the green, carefully eyeing the line of the putt and finally said, "Honey, aim about 6 inches to the right of the hole and hit it firm. It will get over that little hump and break right into the cup.

"The father knelt down and sighted the putt using his putter as a plumb. "Don't listen to the kid, darling', you want to hit it softly 10 inches to the right and let it run left down that little hogback, so it falls into the cup."

The old gray-haired grandfather walked over to the blonde's ball, picked it up and handed it to her and said, "That's a gimme, sweetheart." The blonde smiled and said, "Your car or mine?"
  17. hotroadking

A very nice, innocent Australian woman wants to get married, but she is only willing to marry a man if he has never had sex with another woman.
    After several unsuccessful years of searching, she decides to take out a personal ad.

She ends up corresponding with Scotty Greer, who is an average golfer and who has lived his entire life in the Australian Outback and he has no experience with women.

They meet and she is very happy with him; she feels that they are perfect for each other and eventually end up getting married.

On their wedding night, she goes into the bathroom to prepare for the evening with her new husband.

When she returns to the bedroom, she finds him standing in the middle of the room naked with all the furniture in the room piled in one corner.

"What happened?" she asks.

"I've never been with a woman," he says, "But if it's anything like a kangaroo, I'm gonna need all the room I can get!"
  18. marc 55

LOL...They have sheep over there too...
  19. hotroadking

Worrying about stuff.....

As I was coming home, I was worrying about all the stuff going on in my life, my family's lives, my friends’ lives.

I was also worrying about what's happening in Washington, Moscow, Ukraine, the Middle East, Hillary Clinton's scandals, Jeb, Trump, Fox News, the downgrading of our military, terrorists infiltrating our border, the illegals, the refugees, and how our country is rapidly losing its sanity and its Christianity.

Nearing home I saw a yard sign that said:

NEED HELP?

CALL JESUS

1-800-555-3787

Out of curiosity, because of all those concerns running through my head, I called the number.

About an hour later a Mexican showed up with a lawnmower,
  20. marc 55

I may have posted this before...Don't remember...I'm old...Loosing my phucking mind...

A teenage boy had just passed his driving test and inquired of his
    Father as to when they could discuss his use of the car.

His father said he'd make a deal with his son, "You
    Bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your
    Bloody hair cut. Then we'll talk about the car."

The boy thought about that for a moment, decided, he'd
    Settle for the offer, and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks his father said, "Son, you've
    Brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been
    Studying your Bible, but I'm pissed off that you haven't had your hair cut."

The boy said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about
    That, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair,

John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there's even strong
    Evidence that Jesus had long hair."

(You're going To love the Dad's reply!)

"Did you also notice they all phucking walked everywhere they went?!!"