1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Just the FAQ's and nothing but..

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by CD, Aug 9, 2004.

1. CD

CD Guest

All:
    With all of the repeated posts on Oil, Oil coolers, Handle bars and wiring do you think it would be a good idea to create FAQ's that include posts regarding the subjects so we can refer a poster to the FAQ rathere than retype each reply again and again? If so, would you be interested in helping write some FAQ's?
    :cool:
  2. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

Oh Yeah!!!

I THINK THAT IS A GREAT idea!! get the pipes/jetting :cool: in there too!!! ;)
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I could go either way, don't mind typing it up, but again in reference to time a referal to an article is a good point.

Sounds like a winner and would be a good resource for people and DPI>
  4. Goose

Goose New Member

I wanna get an oil cooler for the XR150 (bored and stroked XR100) flat tracker. It's fitted for one, but the guy just had a jumper tube going from inlet to outlet. Not much pressure on the pump, but enough. I figure I'll ebay something. I mean, I may have to rig a mount system, but an early GSXR cooler or Katana 600 or something might be a little big, but would work. I figure I might mount it on its side to make it thinner. Hate to buy a specific cooler for the thing and spend real money. :rolleyes: Really, it probably doesn't really even need a cooler. I mean, all the thing runs is 8 laps of a 1/8th mile oval at a time. But, hell, it'd look trick. :D