1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Laughlin's just around the corner...

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by SK, Apr 15, 2004.

1. SK

SK New Member

Well..things change every day. I thought that since living in Las Vegas now that it'd be real cool to just day ride down to Laughlin instead of paying over $500 for 3 nights..it's only a 90 minute ride. Then I have this large tile job to do in Sacramento..which allows me to attend the playoff games for the Sacramento Kings (this is my last year as a season ticket holder after moving from Sacto to LV this past December permanently)..precluding me from making it to Laughlin.

Well..things change every day (did I just say that?). The tile job won't be ready to start for another week, and my Kings have looked so bad ending the regular season (lost to lowly Golden State last night to give away the Pacific Division to the hated Lakers). My seat parnter and me are selling games 1 & 2 on eBay today (playoffs start Sunday for the Kings)..so I don't need to be in Sacramento until April 29th.

Yeah! I'm going to Laughlin for at least one day..most likely Friday as it won't be as much of a zoo as Saturday. So..CD..let's hook up for dinner or something..I'll call ya.
  2. CD

CD Guest

I'll be there as usual.

Leaving early Friday. Have a meeting with the Drag big wigs on Sturday night. We can get together for lunch Saturday? Friday dinner?
  3. SK

SK New Member

Friday dinner sounds good. Call my cell at your last rest stop so I can gauge your arrival. Thank God I don't have to cross Hoover Dam..it took 45 minutes to ride the last 3 miles last Monday going from the AZ side into NV..rediculous.

BTW..it was great seeing you and Tish last weekend in Tucson. Tombstone was fun..despite the rain. :D