1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Leakdown and compresson tester

Discussion in 'Projects' started by 79shovel, Jul 9, 2016.

1. 79shovel

79shovel Member

GEDC8444.JPG

GEDC8449.JPG

My homebrew mostly from industrial surplus compression and leak down tester with data logging capability. Man I love industrial waste in America! :wtf:
    Two vented compression testers connected to a check valve into a manifold with a Barksdale digital readout pressure switch with analog out for logging. Regulated input from the other side for leak down. I'll try it out soon and see how she works but I need to pipe dope everything and tighten it for real. Pretty much made for free. Need to find a surplus laptop with Linux on it.