1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Lean condition above 75mph crusing

Discussion in 'CV Performance' started by awoz87, Dec 19, 2017.

1. awoz87

awoz87 Member

So I have a tuner kit in the CV carb on my 80" FXRT, baffles are knocked out and it has a k&n filter, nothing too crazy.

I have the CVP needle installed, lighter spring, 180 main and 45 pilot. I have a wideband O2 sensor hooked up to the front pipe and AFR readings are great across the board, right around 12.5 at WOT, between 13 and 14 when cruising (below 70) and 13 at idle. However when I am on the freeway and cruising over 75mph (at a little over 3k rpm) it starts getting lean, at 80mph I am reading high 16s, sometimes in the 17s.

What circuit do I want to adjust here?