1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Life's Peaks And Valleys

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Oct 4, 2014.

1. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

Hey man..I put the Ho in ho ho ho.
  2. badinfluence63

Thats the most important thing. Hope everything works out and you are able to wrap your head around what ever the fallout is.

As a never divorced 34 year married guy to the same woman..having 2 single daughters because of there stupidity and dispobediance will never sit well with me. Their idiotness puts my grandchildren in a less the best position.
  3. Roadster guy

Roadster guy Well-Known Member

I was giving the wife and daughter their usual family hug/kiss before we all headed out for work/school the other day and the daughter's friend from down the street was in the doorway waiting for my daughter to walk to school with. She's from a home with divorced parents and living in a house with a mom's boyfriend she dislikes. She was giving us quite a look.
    Never realized how much we take for granted in my house. Made me see the rough days were worth working through instead of heading our separate ways.
    Sleepy, cowboy, HarleysLR and 2 others like this.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yes seems we take a lot for granted in our life's , we have taken in count less numbers of our kids / grandkids friends that have broken homes or one parent who drinks way to much ,I have a few rules good grades in school nothing less then a C , they don't touch my Beer if I even have any here ,
  5. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

I didn't realize you was 38 Johnny. I was thinking you was in your upper 20's.

Hope everything works out for you and your family. Your wife will be there to help you dude.

Things has a way of working themselves out.
    JohnnyBiker likes this.
  6. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Yes they do. My daughter seems to be doing a lot better. It is just a bummer that it had to take this for her to realize, however the jury is still out.
  7. badinfluence63

It can be handled and everything can work out. However most importantly it was a questionable life decision that caused the issue and preventing further questionble life decisions is the issue to be discussed. Talking from experience. If one questionable life decisions begetts another one the hole just gets deeper.

The grand child will be the single blessing of the deal. Just a blessing,wonderful and great.
    JohnnyBiker likes this.