1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.
  1. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Abby - The 1000 mile run turned out about 240 short, but that is another story; in fact, that story is told in the Death Valley Run thread in this same forum.:)

On Tuesday I get the final replacement parts (my Desert Dawg deflectors/"elephant ears") for what I damaged. Turns out I'd bent the frame a tiny bit, too, but sledged it back. New fender, HWY guards, mirror, footboards...a bit over $600 in parts (but some were upgraded - mirror, floorboards - as I owed Ol' Red a little chrome for wrecking her).
    :cheers: