1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Man Please !

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jan 2, 2013.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Hey I remember that band :roflmao:, darn cold & wet here but not a three dog night Just one wife LOL:D
    Oh I keep my two german shepards
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

What yea do buy a new gun and now your sleeping with the dogs:roflmao:

Sorry couldn't pass that one up.
  3. FLHTbiker

Alex your pup looks great and was thinking how nice it would be to have a dog again.

But here is my little buddy who follows me everywhere I go but loves to sleep between the pillows. :D she also loves to sleep on my lap while watching TV in the evening or when on the computer at Bike Talk.

Attached Files:

4. cowboy

Here's my dog, s in the house ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357398970.620393.jpg cold & wet out side
  5. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Very sweet looking face. I had a German Shepherd once that belonged to my dad. When dad died, I got his dog and he was the nicest I ever had. I didn't have a fenced yard, but the dog would never leave the property. When he got old and sick, I tried to get him to come in the house when it was cold out, but he only wanted to lay in the back porch. Broke my heart to lose him. I get very close to all my dogs--probably more than family.
  6. cowboy

There both good dogs they have 2 acres to run but stay under foot a lot & don't try to come in the gate or over the fence he's 90 lbs of hell then
  7. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

Yup...Pets are better than people...JMHO...
  8. FLHTbiker

Many times Many Times
  9. Sir Rat

Sir Rat Active Member

It has been said we evolved from animals into humans....I've often wondered if it shouldn't be the other way around. Animals love unconditionally. Can't say the same for people. I've sure buried my fair share of animals over the years, always leaves a big hole. I've found it helps to have multiple animals. The pain don't hurt as much when you got somebody to share it with.

Aloha....Mike
  10. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

There is no more loyal, noble being on this earth than a dog. In Roman mythology, when Odysseus was gone for years, his faithful dog Argus never gave up waiting for his master's return.

When I have to leave for the day, my dog lays in front of the door for hours waiting for my return. I can be gone for 8 hours and he wont drink a drop of water or eat a nugget until I come through that door.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013