1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by JohnnyBiker, Jun 17, 2013.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

My first official meet and greet is happen this weekend. A bunch of us members from Harley Tech Talk are having a Meet and Greet in Garrison MN. Most of the members are from minnesota but not all of them. I know that there is at least one that is coming all the way from LaCrosse Wisconsin to join us. Should be a good time as I have had some opportunity to get to know a couple of the members through HTT Chat.

We are meeting at a place called the Blue Moose and going to break some bread and then hopefully go riding around the Lake Mille Lacs. I was really impressed how little (none actually), arguing there was about where it is that we should meet.

It is a short ride up there, only 160 miles for me but then when you go around the lake it should be around 180-185. Should be a great time.:cool:
  2. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

HTT...LOL...I got thrown off that board along with exfed and a few others...
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

What you have a 1000 posts or more about your cams or something and hit the limit button. :roflmao: sounds like a place not to go to. :D
  4. marc 55

marc 55 Well-Known Member

LOL...They did not like my politics and some of my jokes...I think it was my post about the TSA patting down a fellow who was very well endowed...It was a true story in the paper and not a joke...Phuck em...
  5. JohnnyBiker

I do believe that you had mentioned that you were kicked off of there before.

Politics are just one of those things that you are never going to change people's mind about so in most cases I try and avoid that subject as much as possible. For the most part the information that I get from there is really good and very complete. They are radical in what it is that they do to their bikes which in turn gives me the absolute most confidence that what I do or will ever do is mild in comparison. :roflmao::D
  6. JohnnyBiker

I am sort of bummed, the HTT meet and greet was canceled because of the lousy weather that the state of Minnesota has been having this summer. Hopefully they will reschedule for sometime soon?