1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Motion INduced Blindness

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Feb 28, 2012.

1. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Sears and Roebuck....:banghead:
  2. Crankshaft

Crankshaft New Member

OK!!! So now, I`ll slow or stop, and YOU GO ahead on!!!

These folks think they need to be first in line??? Fer What??? To wait in line???
    Oh well,
    Dennis

I buy signs and put them out, Watch for Motorcycles
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I got one yesterday :D:devil:
    She was tring to weave back and forth in heavy traffic but not really getting anywhere.
    I knew she was spotting a small opening in front of my car so I plugged it up. I was in the far left lane which has no exits so no place for her to go. Man was she pissed off. Screaming, ranting and pounding on the steering wheel. I kept it up and could see her getting madder by the minute. She had no place to really go just in front of me and then it was blocked. I caught her looking over at me so I smiled and waved made her even madder. Then the traffic came to a stop and she sat there motionless. :roflmao:
    I know I know and would never try that on the bike, but in a pouring down horrid rain storm people just need to stay in line. After we got moving she got stuck in the right lane and disappeared in the distance. :D:devil: felt good:D