1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

my bike 2

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by voodoo1, Jun 21, 2004.

1. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

here is another angle keeping a stock look and sleeper look but I'll get a little more detailed later. Many try to make theirs look like a Harley and Harleys sometimes don't look like Harleys!!LOL!!! :confused:

Attached Files:

2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

A tip on shooting pictures do it early in the am or later in the early evening, you won't get so much reflection and the bike will look better, also center it and fill the image with the bike. At least that's what I was taught LOL
  3. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

yup

I had to resize it to fit and also this was the lowest setting for dpis for the pic I could drop it down to...the brightness was my bling bling!!LOL!!!
    thanks I'll try better next time!!! :D
  4. hotroadking

Yeah the bling will shine, good looking bike. Also they look better with women in bikinis, thongs, nekkid, almost nekkid, topless, bottomless, chaps and thongs, chaps no thong, thong no chaps, chaps no top, top no chaps but thong and on and on and on....... :D
  5. voodoo1

voodoo1 New Member

funny you should mention

the neighbor lady that is moving in pulled up and told me to hold on while she got her bikini on to pose...maybe next set....LOL ;) :D got a few volunteers but the ol' lady probably won't go for that and she don't wanna.. oh well..LOL :rolleyes: Ride on!!! :cool:
  6. hotroadking

It sure is funny how they tend to dislike other women in bikinis sitting on your bike :D