1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

My first real rain suit

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by voodoo1, Feb 19, 2008.

1. GreyBear

GreyBear New Member

Nomad, currently the Blue Ridge Mountains
    soggy boots why

Sporsterboy ya need to tech up a bit. Less than a hundred bucks will get ya a pr of Bates tactical boots. Goretex lined so they breath but are waterproof, light, side zip for easy on and off and have non slip soles. Not much to do about the needles in the face except a shield, although a pardner of mine has one of those neoprene face cover things and he says that and his goggles do just fine. I might pick one up and try it, if so I will let ya know.

Ride Free,
    GB