1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

My shop pics i promised you guys

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by baggerpaul, Mar 5, 2013.

1. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Yah, good point. Dang, I'm sorry to hear your floor is not up to snuff in certain areas, BP. Everything in your shop looks so organized and clean. That floor looks really good - reminds me of showroom floors you usually see in bike or car dealerships.

I didn't know that hot tires could do such a thing to an epoxied floor.
  2. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

:cheers:Nice shop,cool toys to play with...your shop is cleaner than my house!!:roflmao:
  3. mag_01

mag_01 New Member

Looks like fun --- Bet you have A smile on your face.
  4. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

thanks guys for the props on the shop . my shop stays that way clean as i work . moral is better in a clean shop im blessed with three great techs that do all the every day work that comes in . we do alot of late model drivability work . and also genaral repair .i spend most of the time building motors and full out hot rod builds . restore lots of mid year vettes . and also do mid year vette ls3 upgrades with kiesler tranys . that chassis in the picture we just finished building and will be installed in a 36 5 window all steel body ford coupe . 347 small block ford kiesler five speed. im a ford in a ford and chevy in a chevy shop ! no options if i build them thats what you get no chevy motors in a ford thats just wrong!!!!! love my job man some times it super hard to get jobs done because of parts taking long to get to the shop from the companys we use . so waiting gets to be a pain in the ass . wheels are the big pain . any how thanks again ill update some pics on the ford . wheels should be in sometime next week then i will test fit the body on the frame .
  5. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Good for you BP. Sounds like a dream come true.
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Amen to that Charlie! I would have loved to turn Karl's Service into something like BPs shop.
  7. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

NOW you tell me? :gah:
  8. baggerpaul

well it looks like I can still add and subtract fits real nice!

Attached Files:

9. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

:cool: Ya gotta keep posting pics of that!! F'n sweet!!:cheers:
  10. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Sweeeeeet!!
  11. baggerpaul

ill keep posting them as I go gotta set up the pinion angle on the rear but i gotta have tires and wheels for that stuff i like to load the suspension .as i set it up