1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Nancy Pelosi as miss Lube Rack in 1955

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Man that Hurst Olds brings back memories! Recently saw that lady on one of the auction shows. She was selling her own Hurst Olds. Man cool cars in the 60's. I had a few. Wish I still do.
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Thank you, HRK!

Yeah, fatboy, the cars of the 50s & 60s were the cat's meow. You could tell one car from the other . . . now they all look the same to me.
  3. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

Why would anyone give her a jacket to wear? That outfit is so tight, she looks like she's having a tough time breathing. Halleluja!

Y2KHD: My views of the Jesuits are considerably opposed to what you present here. I went to a parochial school for 12 years and was taught by Jesuits. They were very tough on us, but I was given a stellar education and was well prepared for Viet Nam when I got there.

Also, my brother is a Jesuit priest and I think I can accurately say he is perhaps the finest, honorable, and most intelligent man I've ever met. By the way, our new Pope is a Jesuit. I also don't believe in ANY of the popular conspiracy theories.

I may be considered dry, but my perspective is based on experienced reality--not from what is written. Always consider the source.

Sorry boys. I'm off my soapbox now.
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

The only conspiracy theory I believe is that Obummer is a Muslim :D and I really don't think it's a conspiracy either. :D
  5. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

It's a fact that he's careful to keep hidden, along with every other detail of his personal background. If we knew who he really is--he'd probably be dead.

Sorry if I sounded too opinionated Y2KHD. You're entitled to yours too.
  6. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Anyone check out the picture of Miss Polish Job??? :D
  7. Fatboy128

??????
  8. JohnnyBiker

9. Fatboy128

I thought maybe "polish job" was something new that might be worth a try tonight!
  10. JohnnyBiker

Did you look at the pictures???:banghead::banghead:
  11. FLHTbiker

I like Miss Auto Accessory :D she looks like she just wants to get down and dirty :D:D:D

I think HRK would go for the very last one :D Or the one in the Plaid Dress that all the girls that are sitting in the car and are waving good-by to.:roflmao:
  12. Y2KHD

Y2KHD New Member

Well Brother, I also I'm sad to say went to parochial schools for 16 years and
    graduated with an engineering degree in '68 from University of Portland. I bought their B.S. for almost 40 years, but after conducting exhaustive research and documenting how many countries expelled the Jesuits it finally came clear. I would implore you to do the same. I also as a child abuse detective prosecuted numerous catholic priests for pedophilia. I know in this forum everyone wants to believe in wonderful wonderful, but the truth is that
    the Jesuits, vatican, and catholic church are the primary enemy of this country. With regard to Viet Nam (aka: Spelly's War after Cardinal Spellman who was integrally involved in helping orchestrate it) the CIA and Jesuits were involved in instigating and promoting it. My brother-in-law is a former
    jesuit and was mind controlled by the military order of the jesuits. Your new
    pope is a jesuit and a former genocidial crook while in South America that was surpressed by the jesuits. They control everything including all the forms of media through their corrupt secret societies: knights of malta, knights of columbus, opus dei, club of rome, masonic order,etc.

You can choose to believe in santa, easter bunny, or whatever the mainstream media is propagating, but the truth will stand on it's own. You
    can believe governments accounts on 911, OKC, TWA 800, etc. which are
    the real conspiracies. It didn't take an engineering degree to see 911 was an
    inside job. A first year engineering student would have told you that. JESUITS ARE COUNTING ON YOU AND THE REST WITH YOU EMBRACING ALL THESE LIES SO THEY WILL EVENTULALLY TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY SINCE
    YOU APPARENTLY REFUSE TO DO SOME OBJECTIVE IN DEPTH RESEARCH ON
    THESE ISSUES.

I KNOW BROTHERS I WENT ON A RANT TO EXPOSE THESE TRUTHS BELIEVING THAT MOST VIET NAM VETS, ETC. WERE INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH SINCE THEY WERE LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING. IT IS NOT GOING TO BE POPULAR
    TO STAND AGAINST THE JESUITS, VATICAN, AND CATHOLIC CHURCH IN THE
    FIGHT TO PRESERVE OUR COUNTRY, RIGHT TO BEARS ARMS, ETC!!! I WON'T BRING IT UP FURTHER UNLESS SOMEONE CHOOSES TO DEBATE OR PROPAGATE THE JESUIT LIES!!!
  13. JohnnyBiker

Did you see the one where it looks like the dude is going for a handful??? :D:roflmao:
  14. Fatboy128

Yeah I looked.
  15. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

I kinda wondering what a infra red paint job is for $39 buks:roflmao: Thanks for posting the pics JB, that was some provocative dressing in those days man.:D
  16. FLHTbiker

Was wondering if anyone else noticed that. :D

Yea I was going to make a comment on it but thought I better not, sense he had his hand on the bottle but it sure did look that way. :D
  17. FLHTbiker

By the way anyone notice those swim suits, pretty hot eh.
  18. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Check out the guy standing at the far left in the picture where he's looking LOL

[​IMG]
  19. FLHTbiker

I knew she was your favorite :D
  20. FLHTbiker

Time out guys were getting to many complaints about the religious stuff so the thread is closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.