1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Need Advice Asap - Which One To Buy

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by Peyts, Oct 19, 2007.

1. mikewoodward48

mikewoodward48 New Member

I have ran p/c III for two years now and I love it It works very well there is so much you can do with this .But if you don't have one it is hard to tell you how it works and all the thing you can do with it I got mine for $250.00 and it came all set up for the parts I was running on my bike Now i have made a lot of changes to get my bike to run the way I ride It is a lot of fine tuning and to learn how the P/C works It takes some time to get all down butt to hook up my laptop and make any changes i want is great you don't have to pull off the carb this or that to tune your bike you make a change if you don't like it just put it back to the way it was with out one tool If you buy one just email me and we can go from their
  2. roadkinger

roadkinger Member

Been looking at terrys and VH fuelpak for my roadking/screamin eagle exhaust,but with all the good advice im getting i`ll go with the pcIII.Trying to get as much cheap hp i can get by putting in a zipper performance intake and indexing plugs...:)
  3. Ultra Al

Ultra Al New Member

I just did some research on the Terry's and have to say no one had much good to say about them. Probably the cheapest way out is the DFO which you can buy on the forum store here for about fifty bucks. All it does, I'm told is bypass the computer and allow you to richen the fuel. AL