1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

New Adventure

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Jun 12, 2011.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

If that happened I wouldn't be alive...:roflmao:
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

So ya saying the nightstand is a great place to hide them cause she hasn't found them? LOL
  3. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Sure doesn't look lowered in those pics...shorter shocks is the best way to lower it IMO...also in that add it says it's 89" but the bore & stroke listed don't come out to 89"...I've never heard of a 4.3" stroke for HD but 3.5"bore x 4.25 stroke is whats in 80"evo's and shovels...so looks to me like a few mistakes in the add...
  4. JohnnyBiker

Don't care about the engine as this isn't the bike that I am looking at. I thought it looked that it sits high as well but then look at the shock position and not so sure. I was looking at this as a comparison to the one that I am buying.
  5. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Well, once you get the bike you can do anything you want with it. All the stuff you don't like, change. You still have another bike you can ride in the meantime. Starting with a "donor bike" is the smart way to customize or chop it.
  6. JohnnyBiker

I agree, I would never buy a shovel unless I had another bike to ride. With this one, I can take my time with and have a lot of fun.:D