1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Newbie needs help

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by Runningwild01, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Runningwild01

Runningwild01 New Member

Hello, Bought a 2002 Ultraglide Classic TC88 1450 w/stage 1 SE upgrade. I have recently upgraded my cam tensioners also went with new cams (Andrews TW-26A).Everything else is stock. Just purchased the SEPT, cables, software. I was wondering if anyone has done any map and if so what one did u use? Everything I see is 1450 stage 1 A/C and exhaust then it goes 1550 stage 2 (Cams, Pistons, Heads) Please help?
  2. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

dump the 1450 stage one map in . open advance tables . click option for front and rear ve tables to change together . from 2500 to 4500 rpm in the 40 kpa table highlight that area and bring it up 5 percent leave the rest of the map table and air fuel ratios alone . ride it and check performance and look at plugs they should still be white and not have to much color on them if they do your rich back it off 2 percent . todays fuel will not have color on the plugs . the air fuel table on the 1450 stage 1 is great just have to shift the ve tables to get there . so don't make any changes to that table just the ve table . best thing to do is get it dyno tuned . but that small amount of change will keep you safe till you can get it dyno tuned .
  3. Runningwild01

Runningwild01 New Member

Thanks I'll try it tthis weekend.