1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

No more discriminating motorcycles in NC

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jul 19, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I hope Perry runs, he is the kind of man we need for the President and someone we can be proud of. I'll vote for him.
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I don't like the change we got either. It's all been a change for the worse. Many of the cherished traditions that made America great are going out the window. It don't even feel like the same country anymore. I'm really concerned about where we are heading . . . me, I'm gonna be headin' down the highway on my Harley and let the four winds blow! Yeah!
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Ya ever wonder if we are in a money bind like they claim why they gave Georgia over150,000 to spend doing the road block for bikers to be checked
    Why spend the money
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

It's 'cause the liberals are dedicated to protect us from us. As Ron Reagan once said; "The most terrifying words in the english language are: I'm from the government and here to help".
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

He could do this country some good he's done a lot for Texas that why where not in as much dept as the rest of the country
  6. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Perry would get my vote.
  7. joshbob

All I've heard about Gov. Perry has been very good. I would definitely vote for him. There are a few other Rep. candidates I would vote for, too. The worst Rep. would be 100 times better than the best Dem, as I see it. I don't think we'll EVER see a good Rep. Gov. in N.C.
  8. cardboard

What about yer goverment givin over 150,000 to Georgia to setup road blocks just to target bikers.
    Thought we was broke and needed to raise the budget.

But they got this kind of money to throw away.:rant:
  9. FLHTbiker

Someone in Georgia has got their nose stuck up someone behind in Washington for sure.
  10. cardboard

Wouldn't you rather see Washington help people on Medicare instead of throwing money away on stuff like that.
  11. FLHTbiker

I would like to see Washington do a complete overhaul and stop waisting money on countries that don't like us. When Omar Kadafi is gone I'll bet we dump tons of money we don't have into that country. I think all those on welfare should be made to work so they can get off of it.
  12. joshbob

It was originally intended to TEMPORARILY help people in a jam. Now welfare payments can be traced back several generations in the same families. I Remember when people used to be too proud to take a handout - sometimes even from a good intentioned neighbor. Now they be holding their hands out saying, "Where's mine"?
    I don't think our government will ever stop throwing our money at these other countries. I think the people we got in there now are intentionally trying to bankrupt us. Some of them hate America . . .
  13. joshbob

Yes!