1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

O.K. Gear heads

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

When I could wrestle my 68 Stang GT from Charlie46 it was the 302 235hp. Actually we would swap I'd take his bird on dates he'd lube the muffler bearings on my stang. Most awsume cagei had was a 68 charger 440 magnum r/t. Really a monster.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Steve, Did I ever tell you about the time I was on Sunrize Hwy in your Charger......:D,
  3. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

WTF!!!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. alex the dog

alex the dog Active Member

I thought Mark Donahue drove a Z28 Camaro in the T/A Series---not a Boss Mustang.
  5. alex the dog

The most awesome car I ever drove was my friends '67 Vette coupe with a 327 fuel injected and special cam. I never saw a car engine of any kind rev up to 10,000 rpm before or since. It scared me, it was so fast.
  6. charlie46

I bow to your knowledge. Mark Donahue,Z28's,Javallin's,Amx's.My bad.:drunk:
  7. alex the dog

That's OK Charlie. I just followed that era closely because I wanted one of those cars so bad I could taste it. Couldn't afford one then.....still can't today.

I did have a fast car for awhile though. Had a '73 Chevy Vega (piece of crap) that I put a 375HP Corvette 350 motor in. Sold it cuz I was too embarrased to drive it.
  8. charlie46

I did have a fast car for awhile though. Had a '73 Chevy Vega (piece of crap) that I put a 375HP Corvette 350 motor in. Sold it cuz I was too embarrased to drive it.[/QUOTE]

Most kinds of car racing for me. Before drags became bracket racing.Fords vs Chevy vs Mopars. That was fun. For me winning with a Ford was real fun. Bracket racing for Elliminator was cool. Won some of them too.:cool: