1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Obama's 1st step to ban firearms

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Mar 31, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Hope you realize I'm just pickin at you FLHTbiker...............

I know you don't like Oboma any better than me and my wife does.
    And we both sweat bullets on what he is doing.
  2. Art_NJr

Art_NJr New Member

Although he'd like to be king (or dictator) he's not & the below (edited) statement from an unknown source identifies the real problem quite well:

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools who made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama; it is far less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Oboma reminds me of the cartoon of the guy that plays the flute and all the rats follows him wherever he goes.
  4. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

Truer words were never spoken.
  5. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

If he gets his plan thru - He can can have my guns - ONE BULLET AT A TIME !! :cussing:
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Your right, this is a very big part of the problem in the country. Also I feel that legalizing all the low life Mexican illegals will even compound the issue which is probably one reason why he wants to do that, more votes for him. :gah:
  7. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

This doesn't just apply to Mr O; this applies to about all the Presidents I can remember in my life time. Carter Up is all I remember. Beyond that Senate and House are choked full of the same self-serving idiot criminals as well. Our Government has been taken over from Elementary School up with the implanting of lies in the youth (You know like America is a Democracy :puke: ). Parents that are more interested in keeping up with the neighbors, American's that can tell you more stats from the College Basketball playoffs than they can about how Mr O got his healthcareless package rammed through. This nation is falling from apathy just as it was predicted it would. When a free man is not a well informed man he is soon a slave again. Freedom comes with a responsibility that most are too lazy or ignorant to fulfill.

Many want to beat their chest and talk about their willingness to fight for LIBERTY. BLAH, if they would have simply paid attention, learned the rules, and heaven forbid listened to the Founding Fathers instructions, they could have held the feet of the politicians to the fire many years ago and there would be no need to fight for it. The fight was won. :witsend:
  8. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

wvak you've been listening to Boortz again haven't you..:roflmao:
  9. wvak47

wvak47 Active Member

Who's Boortz?
  10. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member