1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

OK DUmb question area lol

Discussion in 'EFI Maps and Tuners' started by sleepyjim, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Dakota

Dakota New Member

I just started working on Harley's in the last 4-5 yrs and can't see that they are hard to work on. It does require the right tools and sometimes I buy them and sometimes I don't. But in general you can save the cost of the tool back the first time you do the work yourself and then you've got the tool to use every time after that. I'm only talking about working on my own bike, I don't do this for a living.
  2. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Well, as a farmer I'm sure you are pretty good at fixing equipment in general. So why wouldn't you be able to work on bikes, they can't be as complicated as tractors and such. :D