1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

People Around Los Angeles!!

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by JohnnyBiker, Jul 11, 2012.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I like to avoid traffic as much as I can as well. If you get stuck, oh well. :D

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Chipperjones

Chipperjones New Member

As a long time resident i approve this message!

But the canyons are well worth it.
  3. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Lots of people get tied to what they see as home. Some form big cities don't like small places and those of us from smaller places don't want to deal with cities and traffic.. all in what you get used to.

I can tell you been in Western NC Mountains for almost 30 years and not even tired of it. Like seeing other places, like riding other places, but love coming home to here. Fits me, unbelievable rides and 100s of thousands of acres of National Forest to play in. To each his own. ;)
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Yea, that's the way I feel about where I live to.:)
  5. badinfluence63

badinfluence63 Well-Known Member

I skirted LA when heading to San Diego a couple years ago..... F that place..geez oh the humanity. I knew I was scrwed and over my head when the highway opened up to about 5 or so lanes,lol. It felt like roller derby. I dared my wife to ask to check out Hollywood or Beverly hills,lol. I got to San Diego threw the bike in my friends garage and he shuttled us around in his car for a couple days although we were in walking distance from all the cool stuff. I should have got a tattoo, thought about it but forgot...
  6. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Now that I for sure able to make it out to Nevada to see Red, I am going to reconnect with with a couple of friends of mine and see what their schedules are going to lie around the time that I want to be there. Red seems like that he is open to ride the coast with me down to L A so I think that I want to meet up with a couple more non active forum members that I used to talk to a bunch with. I feel the wind on my knees as I sit here and type this.. :D
  7. lucky

lucky Active Member

yea me too.