1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Pizza Omelet

Discussion in 'Roadkill Cafe - From Kill to Grill' started by psxxx, Oct 4, 2012.

1. psxxx

psxxx New Member

Okay, breakfast nachos was created by accident....this wasn't :D

Question: What is your favorite pizza. Once you have answered that question, take that stuff and add this to complete the ingredients.

Eggs
    Water
    Tomato Paste
    Salt
    Pepper
    Oil

At this point, make an omelet and stuff it with your favorite pizza toppings.

Make sure you use tomato paste and mozzarella cheese along with your favorite pizza toppings.

I haven't made one of these with pizza toppings that was bad. That includes; Beef & Onion, Sausage Mushroom, and Pepperoni Mushroom will rock your socks!

Check it out sometime and let me know if you enjoy as much my family does.

psxxx Extreme Rider