1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Possible New Bike

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Well sat on a new trumpet tbird today
    Make a great bike 1600cc. 108 Hp

[​IMG]

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Those are nice bikes but hey, he ain't gonna buy a new bike, you can only talk about it so long. This thread is done :D
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I've always liked the Triumphs. I remember them being very quick & handling very well back in the day . . .
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Little Johnny has been talkin about mufflers for a long time, He didn't like nothin anybody showed him unless it looked like it was for a Race bike and make a lot of noise. Don't remember if he ever bought a set of pipes either, just talked about them for a year.
    Now he's lookin at bikes, it has to be a race bike and low to the ground so he can touch or its Ugly and he is on a budget so he can't git just anything.
    And I guess unless its custom made he don't want it.
    He just wants to talk about it or gittin it.
    Give me the money and I can find a lot of bikes in a day or two. Won't waste any time.
    I found a house and got it financed and closed on it within a month.
    The realtor said man you don't waste any time do you.
  5. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Never talked about mufflers. Decided I didn't need them because I am used to what I have on now. Trust me I listened to all of the advice that was given, but here's the thing, if the advice that was given didn't make me run out and get a new set, the advice couldn't have been that good.
  6. FLHTbiker

Yep, some people just like to talk about it. Most people know what they want, don't talk about so much and go and get it because its their decision not anyone else's. If yea keep talking about then your just not serious. :rolleyes:
  7. JohnnyBiker

I never said that I didn't know what I wanted. Actually, I told you guys exactly what it is that I want and I was told that it was the dumbest decision ever. You two need to learn that not everyone likes what you do, or likes to make decisions on impulse like you two. I have 4 other people to worry about who's needs and wants come before mine. My wife and I are conservative to the point our bills get paid first, then play later. Our income at times fluctuates up and down and sometime drastically. If I thought it was your business to go into details about that, I would. So you have no idea how many times I came close to actually buying it do you??????? I didn't think so. Not only that, I told you that there were some specific criteria that I had to meet in order for me to pull the trigger. Do you suffer from some bad memory loss or something??? I have met that criteria. Also I remember saying that I was going to wait until October because I wanted to give my credit a chance to recover and also to gauge other factors in my life that you have no idea about. Hmm, Let me see, I seem to remember getting gruff for that as well, to me waiting just after I spent 40k on NECESSITIES,is being smart for the family. Other than my house, that was the biggest debt that I have taken on. Now lets think a bit. Hmm, I also remember hearing someone saying that maybe it was a better thing if I waited until spring time????:eek: Could that have been Cardboard? Why yes it was...:eek: I specifically remember responding to that post saying that that was the best advice given yet. I am taking that advise because it makes great sense..

If you want to close this thread, please do!!! It won't hurt my feelings a bit because you guys have turned this in to nothing but a who's penis is bigger thread anyways.
  8. FLHTbiker

:wtf: Your the one who needs to close the tread by quit talking about all these different bikes. It makes sense about paying your bills first, I think even CB said that to but you are the one who keeps bringing up new bikes to the point I think everyone is like, well heck dude get it then. Your not ready to buy that's your decision but why keep it up then. When you do buy one everyone here will be there for you and congratulate you on your decision. If you know what you want, work on it and when the time is right for you, then do it. Its not our decision but its yours.
  9. JohnnyBiker

I have brought up like 2 maybe three different bikes in this thread. The one that it started with, the FLHX and that is about it. Who brought up the Victory, the Ultra Limited, the Triumph and others? Sure as hell wasn't me.... I haven't talked about a different bike for a long time. It is you guys who keep twisting the knife, not me. it is you guys who won't let the thread die. I have thought about a couple different bikes in the mean time, but I haven't discussed them here. Oh BTW, I hate Victory, never would I buy one..:gah:
  10. cardboard

Makin a Decesion in life is hard and hurts.

Wonder if his wife asks him to do something if he just sits down and talks about it. Never gits the job dun.:rolleyes:
  11. FLHTbiker

Don't know CB but I guess from what he is saying its all our fault now :devil: :roflmao: Course he doesn't realize that many here were just trying to help him out cause everyone thought he was going to buy a new bike. Stupid us :eek:, should have know better oh well cont. on JB. :confused::gah::roflmao:
  12. Panthera

Panthera New Member

Johnny, you do not have to sit here and take this abuse, I am sure you can get it anywhere!:rolleyes:
  13. FLHTbiker

Especially when he starts it, :D
  14. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Doesn't bother me either way

Btw. Found HR's new bike at destination

[​IMG]

And a matching softail deluxe for jb

[​IMG]

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. FLHTbiker

Your to funny HRK, pink tires for JB:eek: Not sure he would even like those but then you never know. He is getting his chops busted pretty hard today but we all still like the little sheet. :D
  16. cardboard

That Deluxe would make him a fine sled
  17. FLHTbiker

Seat height is right that's for sure. :D
  18. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

:D:roflmao:you guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:
  19. FLHTbiker

A deluxe would be the perfect bike for you JB, yea listening.
  20. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I was ask to lock this post , so I will
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.