1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Reflections of Riding

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Sep 9, 2018.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

A Great Friend and forum member talked about the miles he has put on his bike over the years. That got me thinking about the amount of time that I've spent on 2 wheels since I started riding. I was shocked when I added up the miles that I have put on in 8 years. Not only the miles am I thinking about, but also the people.

I remember when I first joined the forum looking for advice and eager to learn whatever I could, of course there were those that I didn't care for and didn't or dont care for me. I remember that I didn't care about that then and certainly don't today, however that doesn't mean I didn't learn something from them.

Because of certain people that I have met through motorcycles, not just this forum, but other places as well, I have am able to take a bike apart and put it back together again, although having the space and tools contributed greatly to this as well.

Riding has made me rich. It's made me rich in the sense that I finally found a place where I belong, where I'm comfortable. Riding Grant's me so much serenity because when I'm on two wheels, it's just me and God, even when I am riding with someone.

Riding Made Me Rich!
    Red Rider and badinfluence63 like this.
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member